Thursday, December 6, 2012

November fun

I can't believe December is here and we haven't finished updating November! Amelia continues to love her Gym class and her teachers are sooooo good! We wish we would have signed up earlier!

Amelia and I have discovered a fabulous coffee shop and have added it to our routine, even though we are not coffee drinkers! She gets a milk and a yogurt and I get my Diet Coke! Of course!

She is really into being shoe less and is constantly taking off her shoes. I guess it is just her way of "making herself at home"wherever she roams!

We had a fun election day experience. Amanda's class set up a voting booth, made voter cards, etc. They did a whole unit on what Democrats and Republicans believe etc.....Amanda was very disappointed with the class election results!

We had to wait in line to vote but we figured it was worth it at the time!



Amelia kept chanting, "Go Mitt, Go Romney!" So cute!


We had fun playing together and dressing up. I so glad Amanda still enjoys playing with her little sister and still likes dress ups. She is such a great older sis to Amelia. So helpful and sweet to her!

We spend some time on the playground after school before the weather becomes too cold and we will have to turn the basement into our "winter playground" to get rid of all of our energy!


Amelia loves to play ice cream shop with me. Amanda did this too at this age at just about every playground we went too. So fun!


We went Christmas shopping at our favorite store and Amelia feels so comfortable there she started mopping!


Amelia attended a friend from preschool very fun birthday party! She even did the zip line with a smile. We miss all the deeper ball pits that were so common when my niece was little. A lot of places have taken them out due to parents allowing their kids to use them as potties! Gross!



Amelia had a blast!

Hubby and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. He took me out on a mystery date....I like surprises so it was fun!