Saturday, May 21, 2011

Who likes hats?









While shopping at the dollar store I turned my back to Amelia to look at something for one second....and when I turned around...this is what a saw!

Why the bucket on the head? I did begin to wonder.......was it because she couldn't find any sand in the store to put in it?

Then I thought of her love of hats the past few months and thought why wouldn't she put a bucket on her head? She was making it a hat! I guess she would have fit in real well at the Royal Wedding in England with her love of hats! I must say I like it much better than the one Fergie's daughter wore and just auctioned off for $ 120,00o.? I bet this bucket hat could get at least a dollar at an auction!







This hat was an Amanda original and I think it is funny because some where we have a picture of Amanda wearing this as a hat. It is actually a sleeper sack for a baby doll but it does make a charming little hat. I think the Brits might like this one!







This was her St. Patty's day hat that actually includes hair for those days when Amelia is having a "bad hair day" or just wants to "whine like a red-head."









This look was late at night when I was mopping up the floor and it was almost time for her to go to bed. I turned around and she was all dressed up!









This look is called the "can't see cowgirl look"















This is the "I stole my sister's Tinker Bell hat"












Yep, I think she would fit into the royal family quite well, and I guess that would make me the Queen MOM! OHHH, watch out England!












She loves this Circus hat pappaw bought at the Circus. The real draw was the cotton candy that came with it!





















She makes life so fun!!!!! I never know what I will see when I turn around. It really is the Greatest Show On Earth around here most days!


















She is such a little joker trust me, the bunny is just the disguise.












One hat she doesn't like to wear is her Elmo bike helmet. Today I told her she had to put it on because it was the law and she threw it!


I quickly learned what she thought of that law.




As Amanda would say, "maybe we can have daddy call the president to get that changed it should be illegal!"




She wanted a law to be made for something the other day and that is what she told me. ha ha She likes to use the word illegal when she doesn't like something or wants a new law made.


One day someone stole the magnet off of our car and she thought that should be illegal and wanted me to have daddy call the president and then the police. ha ha





So I guess if my child wants to wear a bucket on her head I will just let her. I might have to drill eye holes though so she can see where she is going.








We will keep ya posted with what she comes up with the next time I turn around. Although, I am learning the hard way to be careful to not look away from her too often because this gal can get into just about EVERYTHING so I don't think I will have my back to her that often but when I do, she sure comes up with stuff to keep me laughing.