Monday, September 6, 2010

Leftover cake

This past weekend we had another party to celebrate Amelia's birthday. I will post pics later.......but tonight Amanda said something we had to write down because it cracked us up and you know us, if it cracks us up we write it down!

Since I ordered the cake, we had leftovers! So Amanda and daddy had some more tonight. Amanda wanted some leftover ice cream with hers so hubby only gave her one small scoop. When she looked down into her bowl she said, "Are you serious?" She looked at us like we were nuts.
She couldn't believe that her daddy would only give her a couple of bites.

I guess if she wants more ice cream she will have to go live with Great Grandma since she eats ice cream every single day and since she has lived to be 93 and has barely weighed over 100 pounds her entire life..........I guess it works for her!