She takes two with me during the week, and one on Saturdays with her dad. However, now that she is going to go to preschool and we don't want to over schedule her so we are going to take one during the week and one on Saturdays. So we have to say good bye to the precious cooking teacher who I adore. (mainly because she told me I am an awesome, easy going parent) (She also said Amanda just puts a smile on her face!) I loved it!
This is the second round of classes we have taken with her and she normally cooks only healthy food but since it was the last class she had them make butter cream frosting. I was thrilled since Amelia's birthday was 2 days later and I have always wanted to learn how to make frosting but have been too scared to try it. My mommy friends that I have made in the class really encouraged me to try! We tried it but that is for another post..........
Yummo!