Saturday, October 24, 2009

8 weeks pic

I am delayed in keeping up with my blog and postings, I guess that is the good thing about being sick, I have some time to catch up on organizing my pics! Here is Amelia at eight weeks.
We love those chubby legs!

There's a smile! They aren't hard to come by she is constantly looking at us and smiling! She's a very happy and easy going baby for which we feel extremely blessed and so thankful for that!

Here's our "little fashion plate" This particular Sunday morning I had two choices for her to wear to church and believe me this was not one of them. It was cold and rainy out and she wanted to pick out this sundress along with sandals. I was less than thrilled about this but remember someone telling me to just pick my battles and as much as I wanted to pick this battle, hubby said to just let it go, so off we went to church! When we got outside Amanda said, "I'm cold!" I told her that is why we don't wear sundresses on a Fall rainy day. We had her brown monkey jacket in the car, at least it matched the polka dots? I was a little surprised since she usually comes in my room dressed and matching, usually appropriate for the season so why this day such a fit? I guess she just wants to create her own style and this was definitely interesting!


Amelia 8 week report

I can't believe my baby has been here for 2 months except in the middle of the night, it seems like we have been doing this for months! We have really been blessed with a great little sleeper. Amelia only wakes up once around 2:30 and doesn't even cry she just makes her little pre-cry noise it is like "come and get me quick because I am going to break out in that loud cry if you don't." She doesn't have a cry that works it way up to a loud cry it is just the loud cry period when she cries. However, we are blessed with that too because with the exception of a bad allergic reaction to one of her 2 month shots, she hasn't had a long crying spell. She has even stopped crying when we change her diaper and smiles at us, so no complaining on our end. Amelia is truly a blessing and we are thrilled to be her parents and we know it is only going to get better!