We took a trip to Bethlehem a couple of weeks ago. A local church has done this for several years and this is our third year to go. Amanda loved touring the market place because they w0uld give her little things. The one man gave her a coin, and she told him, "Oh thank you, I can't find the one from last year!" The truth is I threw it out because I didn't realize she wanted to keep it! Don't tell her though! Daddy signed the Census as we walked to Bethlehem. The guy next to him was an actor that I knew and worked with a few years ago on a drama for their church so it was tempting to say hi but I wanted him to stay character! I worked with his wife as a teacher and one day he called me at work so we could rehearse the drama we were doing and this very protective assistant answered the phone and ran and told his wife he called me. Like he was cheating on her or something! We still laugh about that, in fact one of the gals moved to Texas and just came up 2 weeks ago for a visit and we were talking and laughing about that funny memory!



The women at the well, Amanda loved the animals but doesn't like petting them too much which is fine for her germaphobic mommy.

The market place ladies gave her a clay pot they had made, some soup she loved, and a bracelet.

The market place ladies gave her a clay pot they had made, some soup she loved, and a bracelet.



