Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh no!

Oh no! My baby girl just came in the room and said, "I need my cell phone because I need to make a call. I need to call my BOYFRIEND." Then she called him and told him her mom lets her ride the bus by herself and then she had to go to her Mops meeting! ha ha

Although, she really isn't my daughter, she is Megan again today. Megan started a few weeks ago when she came to us and asked us if we could be her mom and dad because her mom and dad died of cancer. ugh! I use to get a little worried over this but have recently read it is a good thing for kids to have good imaginations and should help her in the future. I don't know how!

This imaginary thing started over a year ago with Bobbie who she called whenever she got in trouble and she told us he went away because "he was bad" He lived in the kitchen cabinet and she would tell us "he is right there" but we never saw him! Then the broom and dustpan had names, Kelli and Michael but they are her cousins and she had just gone to their wedding....that made more sense.......Next, came Sally and now we have Megan! I can't wait to see what other friends our new year brings us! It sure does make us laugh though!