
We boarded early so our room wasn't going to be ready for a few hours. Hubby did his research as always, (he really should work for Disney) and I would move in a heartbeat as long as I could live in Cinderella's Castle! Since we knew this we wore our suits under our clothes and went straight to slides and Aqua Duck so we wouldn't have to wait in line.(I love my Disney loving hubby!)

Amelia wouldn't ride the Aqua Duck with me as she was still recovering from her water tube flipping incident at Sesame Place the summer before but she did enjoy the Mickey Slide and since there wasn't a line she enjoyed it all to herself.
Hubby, Amanda, and I loved the Aqua Duck and hubby stood under it to get a picture of us! It was scary at first as it does curve and go over the water but so much fun!

Amelia loved the Nemo themed water park. It is amazing that all this could be on a ship! I am so glad Disney was my first cruise experience as I will admit I was a little scared of cruising with all the horrible stories that had been in the news the past year or so!

We had the sail away party and then set sail!

The girls loved the hot tubs or ("Hot Pools") as Amelia likes to call them.

Next we checked out our room! Hubby did such a great job booking it. He waited up about a year before we went and stayed up past midnight to book that particular room because he was so afraid I wouldn't like the being on a boat and would never cruise again! (I loved it so he has nothing to worry about and can plan our retirement years on a boat!)

The girls loved the port holes! We chose not to have a balcony because I was too scared of the thought of it with the girls! I still feel that way and probably will never want a balcony even when I am 80! Looking at the water through a glass is just fine with me! We did see some whales!

It was so much fun to explore the room and ship. Watching the girls was a thrill they were sooooo excited since it was all new to us. We love to do things we have never done before!

Amanda was excited that someone would be pulling her bed out of the ceiling each night!

Checking out the bathroom! ha

We ate lunch and the girls loved being able to just get whatever they wanted and not "paying for it" ha!

We checked out all the pools.

There we are on the big screen!

Two very excited girls! I love how happy everyone is on vacation! We have a great time together having fun as a family making memories and hubby gets a chance to relax and be stress-free which I really, really love!

Sail Away Party!