Thursday, November 6, 2014

School ends/ Cupcake party 2014

Amanda and Amelia both ended school on the same day! Amelia and I decorated the car with balloons and wrote on the windows with window markers.




We pulled up to carline and took a picture of Amanda's reaction!

She was surprised and told me that she "loved it" so we were happy to make her day!

The next day we hosted a cupcake party with her 2 teachers and 5 of her friends. We won the cupcake party from the annual school auction and were so thrilled to host the party since we love parties!



We had so much fun decorating for the party!


The kids loved it and had so much fun. It was interesting to me that she invited 2 boys and 3 girlfriends! I am so thankful she hasn't decided that boys are yucky or is into the boyfriend stage yet. She just sees them all as friends and I really like that since she doesn't have a brother! I hope she always has great friends who are male in her life!



The one teacher made cucpakes with the kids and then the other made cookies. They were so gracious to include Amanda too. They bought each kid a goodie bag with their own measuring cups, and measuring spoons! So sweet!



The cookies were called "unicorn poop" cookies and were really good.

The cupcakes were delicious as well.

Hubby was in Japan and missed the final couple weeks of school and his birthday! So we celebrated the minute he got back!




Present time!


The girls were so happy to have him home and so was I!