Sunday, October 26, 2014

May 2014-part 2


 







My favorite Spark leader! He is so good with the kids and Amanda loved having him for three years as a leader! Now it is Amelia's turn!


Last night as a Spark! Amanda graduates!


A very sad day was when Amelia graduated from CBS! This is the bible study we have attended for the past 2 years and while I am studying the bible with friends, she is in the most fabulous bible study for kids I have ever seen. My girlfriend had asked me to come for the past several years and I blew her off but so glad we started going because it has been so wonderful for both of us.


The children sing two times a year during a little performance for us! It was so nice to see.





Her teachers were so fabulous and just adored her and she loved them to. She loved going to CBS every Wednesday morning! She could do it this year since she went to PM preschool on Wednesdays.

Afterwards there was a reception for a lady who had served the children for 30 years. We stopped by before it started to say thanks but then had to run to preschool.
It is hard to see an end to things we enjoy! I am so grateful for all of those wonderful teachers who consistently love and serve my kids! We are blessed!