Wednesday, October 16, 2013

August-Amelia turns 4!

 I am sooo far behind on my scrapbook blog that I think I just might have work my way backwards or start hosting scrap booking nights just so I can commit to getting it done! I just don't want to forget anything! So I will start with August and work my way forward and then back........We ended the month of August by celebrating Amelia's birthday! Amelia turned four and added two more members to our family! She really wanted an American Girl Doll like her sister but we told her she had to wait until she turned 7. She didn't want a Bitty Baby because she already has "so many babies!" So we compromised and found these American Girl Bitty Baby Toddlers the only catch......you can't just buy one, oh no, that might be too easy you have to buy two!

Meet Julia and Maddie! She named them after two of her sweet friends!

Her favorite doll!

I cannot tell them apart but she claims she can!

I must say she is precious with them and really mothers them! She is gentle and loving and plays with them constantly and she hasn't abandoned all of her other babies either.


Since her birthday fell on a Sunday, we went to church, and then she picked the restaurant. We came home and opened presents and had her special dinner and ice cream and cake.





I told her she will always be my little baby!



Special Princess Sophia dinner! Poor daddy was sooo tired because he flew all night from California just to make it in time to celebrate her special day!

I must say these toddlers are wonderful additions to our family and they are already potty-trained!


Yes, she had ice cream after lunch and after dinner. She is the ice cream queen!



 I surprised her with new bedding and this is a pic of her seeing it for the first time.



I love how happy Amanda gets for her little sister and Amelia is the same way with Amanda. I hope they stayed that way!







Her birthday flowers!


Sophia the First is extremely popular at our house these days and I must admit I always look forward to the next new episode myself! I love watching it with her.

Love how Amanda reads to her sister. She loved reading her cards to her and Amelia just loved it! Both of my girls love cards and love picking them out for family and friends it is a fun tradition for us!

The previous day, Amelia had a party with some friends at her favorite place, "The Little Gym" that can be another post because my blog time is limited these days! We are too busy having fun and enjoying life around here!