Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter Prep with Amelia!

 Amelia wanted to make a "slushie" at home one day. I promised her if we could get some errands/cleaning/packing done first, we would.

 She did not let me forget my promise and rarely, ever does. I can tell her something once, and she hold me too it and doesn't forget!

Yummo mom!

 Do you think she enjoyed it?

Since we were leaving for a Spring Break trip we needed to have everything ready for Easter when we returned so I had her stuff the eggs for the Easter egg hunt. She loved doing this!



It kept her busy..........



I told her to put three candies in each egg. She was sooo proud of herself for listening and when she was finished she told me, "I put three candies in each egg!"
She actually put three candies in each side of the egg! I thought it was sooo cute and didn't say anything. So some of our eggs had six candies but hey, that's OK!

 Amelia and I made a Palm Sunday banner together, while Hubby and Amanda made one together. It was a sweet activity to do together as a family. (I had planned to do them at bible club but had to cancel in February due to sickness and not wanting to share our germs!)



 Amelia made this beautiful cross at school. She wrapped it up and was sooo excited! She told me it was a present for our family!


 She hid the eggs and asked to do an egg hunt for Amanda when she came home from school. I loved how she "hid" the eggs!


Stay tuned...........for Spring Break fun!