Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Landscaping!

Hubby and I have decided that after living here for four years and considering everyone on our block has had their yard landscaped ages ago...that perhaps we should hire someone to do something this Fall since apparently you are not suppose to plant in the summer. I was thinking about copying the landscaping from Sesame Place?

Elmo in the front yard? What neighbor wouldn't want to look at Elmo every morning, noon, and night?

I am certain Big Bird would be a real hit with our neighbors since he is sooo cheery!

The Grouch in the can is the only one I worry about since we are suppose to hide our recycling bins/trash cans in the garage according to the homeowners.......but maybe if I run for the president of the homeowners I could get that minor issue changed?
Of course, I am just joking about landscaping this way but I must admit I would love to do something like this as a joke in someone else's yard while they are on vacation........I will let you guess just who that special someone might be......you just never know what you will wake up to in your yard now do ya?