Friday, November 19, 2010

We love to laugh!


We love to laugh at our house and a lot of that laughter occurs at the table for some reason......maybe it is the messy faces that make us laugh?
The toddler stage is a messy one to clean up food wise. I feel like I clean the floor under Amelia's chair a million times a day but it is so worth it because I love the "messy face stage!"
I mean let's face it, adults just don't look this cute after eating a plate of messy ribs now do they?
(Ofcourse, that excludes you pappaw!)



Big sis doesn't have a messy face anymore she just makes them!


Big sissy made a crown.......




So little sissy wanted to pretend to have one on too!


















After meeting our favorite mamme (that is what Amelia calls her these days) and pappaw for lunch, we went to visit the puppies, goldfish, and the birds at the pet shop. Amelia loved the bunnies. It is so tempting to get an animal while I am in there with the girls since they just love those little puppies but.....they will have to just wait until they move out to get an animal because we do not need an animal to clean up after around here. We have plenty of diapers and that lovely gal who walks her dog through our yard. Although, we haven't seen her or that little mut in a while......maybe it was the if you allow your dog to poop in our yard and don't clean it up, I will start throwing my daughter's diapers in your yard comment.
(I wouldn't really say that....well, I did come close I will admit.)




I love my little Elmo going up the stairs.......

















She really enjoys wearing her sissy's old Elmo costume even though it is a little big and falls down and covers her face.






I loved my lunch can you tell?











Both girls love their berries. raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries are a must around here.












WE know we are cute but don't mind a bit when you tell us you agree with us!













We even smile in the rain! I have to say I never really noticed what days it rained before because we go through the garage so the rain never bothered me. However, now that we have a preschooler that we have to walk inside to her classroom I NOTICE the days it rains. I have noticed it has rained almost every Wednesday or Thursday since we started preschool either at drop off or pick up time. I finally bought some rain/snow boots for the walk into school and Amelia now has a new raincoat! We have gotten soaked one too many times!