Tonight daddy was putting Amanda to bed and she said, "I hate Satan!"
He is the one person in our family that we are allowed to say we hate.
Daddy said, "You are going to have to fight to keep Satan out of your heart your whole life."
Amanda replied,"Guess what Satan just got kicked out of my heart. Do you know who kicked him out? GOD."
A few months ago we were driving down the road and hubby and I were talking and Amanda was in the back seat talking to her imaginary friends. Then all of the sudden she started praying, "Dear Jesus please come into my heart." I looked back and she was praying with her head bowed and hands folded. I didn't say anything to her because I really have doubts that she truly understands the significance of asking Jesus into your heart and life at this young age, but you never know. She told me one day after that she is a christian and accepted Jesus into her heart. Maybe she really did, but I am hoping she will do it again when she is older and understands it all more. But until then, I will pray that she just keeps on kicking Satan out of her heart.