Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daddy

I was kidding in my last posting that Amelia would be saying "daddy" real soon.....but last night, she said it so clear. I was shocked! Daddy was trying to get Amanda ready for bed and had just left the room for a minute so he missed it. I called him and told him so he came back into the room only to leave again and what do you know, the girl said it again! I guess since we were constantly in Amelia's face repeating daddy, she wanted to say it just to shut us up! She also started waving while we were on our little trip last week. She has done it four times so far, it is a very quick wave but it's a wave. She even says something that sounds like "HI" we are so proud of our little communicator, can you tell? She's really determined to learn to crawl and pushed her self up on her knees yesterday and moved one knee. She is so cute scooting around and can scoot several feet away quite quickly to get where she wants to go. I have a feeling some gates are in our near future! So sad how fast they grow up yet exciting too!